Week 1: Feb 1-7
• Pray for the North American mission teams serving in Haiti this month:
1. The team that’s presenting the birthing seminars and the women who will be receiving the information
2. The construction team’s safety on the roofs and playgrounds
3. The team that’s finishing the physicals on the students and tending to community members as well
4. For the people that will be presenting the hygiene seminars and for the students who will be receiving the information
5. For good fellowship and new skills to be learned for the sewing groups
• Praise God for our new office space in Findlay, OH and that, with the help of volunteers, we are all moved in.
• Jovenel Moise takes power as the new president of Haiti Feb 7th. Pray that his time in office will be spent working for the good of the people of Haiti.
Week 2: Feb 8-14
• Pray for Moise Sam and Herve Pierre and their families as they give much of their time and energy to serve and lead in Haiti and DR. Pray for physical protection and spiritual encouragement as the enemy attempts to hinder the work they do for the Lord.
• Pray for a smooth completion of the student photo process and that we will have enough volunteers to help get the photos to their sponsors quickly.
• Pray for the nurse’s assistant at each school in Haiti as they continue their next set of classes and clinical work.
Week 3: Feb 15-21
• Pray for the Good Choices Leadership training and the Adult Leadership training in Haiti this month. Pray the MP staff and students will be encouraged to step up and choose to be good leaders in their communities.
• Pray for a smooth and efficient transition of student letters being sent to and from Haiti. Pray we would have enough volunteers to get them out to sponsors in a timely manner.
• Pray for the teachers and administrators in both Haiti and DR as they begin to apply the information they received from our North American Teachers team a few weeks ago.
Week 4: Feb 22-28
• Pray for the MP leaders as they minister to our students and churches.
• Pray for MP staff families, that God will strengthen and encourage them as the enemy attacks against the work we do to glorify God and build His kingdom.