Week 1: Mar 1-7
• Thank God for the many North Americans who served in Haiti last month. We are grateful for good health, safety, great teamwork and many changed lives.
• Pray for strength and protection for our leaders and their families living in Haiti and DR as they often face opposition.
• Pray for healing for Kenson, a young MP student who has really bad burns on his back and arms.
Week 2: Mar 8-14
• Pray for our students and staff who will be participating in the Good Choices, Student Leadership, and Adult Leadership programs this month. Pray their hearts will be open to the information being taught and leadership skills to be strengthened.
• Pray for sponsors for our unsponsored students.
• Pray for complete healing for our young student Angelina who is recovering from surgery due to an abscess tooth.
Week 3: Mar 15-21
• Pray for our students and staff as they finish up the 3rd quarter of this school year and prepare to begin the final quarter.
• Pray for wisdom and direction for the MP US board as they meet on the 18th to make decisions for the ministry. Also, pray for safe travels as many come from out of town/state.
• Pray for wisdom in how to move forward with caring for the health of our students.
Week 4: Mar 22-31
• Pray for the North American mission team serving in DR this month. Pray for Jesus’ light to shine brightly through each team member and for the team members to feel connected with the work God is doing through MP.
• Pray for wisdom, discernment and safe travels for the MP Canadian board members as they meet on the 31st.