Mission Possible can provide your Mission Team with a rewarding overseas ministry experience.
Please contact Trace Roth at 419-422-3364 or Trace@OurMissionIsPossible.org to discuss your next short-term mission team.
For safety and security reasons, we do not publish specifics of our team schedules.
What does a team do? And which one is right for you?
With about 20 teams a year going to minister in Haiti or the Dominican Republic, each team has a specific purpose. Here are examples of what some teams have done and focused on in the past.
- Construction Teams
- Medical Teams and Women’s Health
- Evangelism & Prayer Teams
- Teacher Seminar Teams
- Pastor Seminar Teams
Please be aware that these teams are not limited to people specifically in those fields or with those specific skills. When you feel called to go, know that you will be used to the fullest.
Here is a link to our Latest Team Blog.
Team Member Guide
- Cross Cultural Issues
- Mission Possible Ministry Specifics
- Application and Requirements with forms
- Application Forms; Online Submit
- Application Forms; Submit via Email – download to Acrobat Reader
- Application Forms; Print and Mail – download to Acrobat Reader
- Dress Code, Packing List, and Travel Information – Dominican Republic
- Dress Code, Packing List, and Travel Information – Haiti
- FAQs – Dominican Republic
- FAQs – Haiti
- Haiti Information
- Dominican Republic Information
- Raising Your Support – sample letter
- Insect Repellent Rating Sheet
OUR FLORIDA REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH1191. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 100% OF DONATIONS ARE USED FOR THE BENEFIT OF MISSION POSSIBLE.
Mission Possible’s IRS Tax ID number is 34-1290940.