Equipping the Next Generation of Christ-Centered Leaders
Statement of Purpose
The great commandments: Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus replied:“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.”
The great commission: Matthew 28:19-20
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age!”
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe by His word and for His glory, God freely created everything. He made man and woman in his own image and they sinned against God and apart from grace, are incapable of returning to the right relationship with God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and humankind and by His death and resurrection, the penalty of human sin can be removed and we can be reconciled to God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the divine agent of sanctification. By the ministry of the Holy Spirit, people are enabled to know God’s grace, experience God’s love in Christ, and live a Christ-centered life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal life with God and they that are lost unto eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class difference.