The vision statement of Mission Possible is as follows:
“Identifying and developing leaders by providing Christ-centered leadership training, positive role models, mentoring, coaching, accountability, and opportunities to demonstrate their character and leadership development through increased practical responsibilities over time.
Protecting and improving the lives of future leaders by providing Christ-centered education, vocational training, nutrition, clean water, medical care, Christian evangelism, and discipleship.”
Our core values are integrated into everything we do. The five core values Mission Possible abides by are: Christ-centeredness, Personality Integrity through Personal Responsibility, Loyalty, Human Dignity, and Equipping.
Christ-centeredness: Being Christ-centered means living according to the teachings of the Bible and as the words say putting Christ in the middle of everything.
- We model this value by:
- serving loyally with no need for recognition
- putting the welfare of others before ourselves
- living accord to the high moral standards described in God’s word
- modeling our lives after Jesus
Personal Integrity through Personal Responsibility: Personal Integrity is doing what is right all the time by fulfilling our obligations, not taking shortcuts, and working together towards a common goal.
- We accomplish personal integrity by:
- working together, facing our fears, and standing up for what we believe is right and honorable even when others tell us we are wrong.
- interacting and living honestly.
- taking personal responsibility for our actions
Loyalty: Loyalty is faithful adherence to a leader, cause, or commitment.
- Loyalty is demonstrated by:
- believing in and devoting ourselves to something or someone
- supporting and standing up for fellow leaders
Human Dignity: Human dignity is the recognition that human beings are created in the image and likeness of God and as such are worthy of respect simply because God created them.
- Human dignity is exhibited by treating others as equals no matter where they are from, what they believe, or what they do for a living.
Equipping: Equipping is when we train and teach individuals so they have the skills needed to impact and make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
- Mission Possible is a firm believer in EQUIPPING people through the church, education, leadership, and by meeting basic medical needs.